Over 18’s only
Due to the nature of some of our products, you must be over 18 to use and shop on www.blissmakersnovelties.com.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this website or submit any personal data.
What personal information do we collect about you?
‘Personal Data’ means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymized data, where the identity and identifying information have been removed.
• ‘Identity Data’ includes information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional), and gender (optional)
• ‘Contact Data’ includes information such as email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, and telephone number.
• ‘Financial Data’ includes information such as payment card details and bank account (details not stored)
• ‘Transaction Data’ includes information such as details of your purchases and the fulfillment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax, etc.); payments to and from you, details of other products and services you have obtained from us, and correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
• ‘Technical Data’ includes information such as details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• ‘Profile Data’ includes information such as purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
• ‘Usage Data’ includes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, and what you searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs, and other communication data; and details of any other Blissmakers products and services used by you.
• ‘Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
How we collect your personal information
Direct interactions – you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone, or others. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
- Purchase products on our website or create an account
- Subscribe to our newsletter, and social media sites or create wish lists
- Enter a competition
- Complete a voluntary market research survey
- Contact us with an inquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service)
Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services.
We will only collect and process your data when we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- We have your consent to do so, or
- We need your data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfill your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- We have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
How & where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. All payments are processed via Global Payments which is a PCI DSS v3.2 payment provider.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access the member login area, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
How we use your personal information
The personal information you provide to us is used only for the following purposes:
• To improve your shopping experience at Blissmakersnovelties.com
• To process your payment and order
• Only with your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
To leave a customer review of a product we must collect an email address from you. This should be the same email address used when placing your order as we check all reviews against orders to eliminate spam reviews.
We will not publish this email address or share it with any third parties.
What are your rights?
Rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
Changes to how we protect your privacy